OGT SOLAR

Exhibitors

Information

OGTSOLAR offre un’ampia gamma di prodotti e servizi: moduli, inverter e sistemi d’accumulo, inclusi i sistemi di ricarica e wall-box, il tutto integrato dal servizio “Customer Support”. OGTSOLAR offre specifiche soluzioni per il BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) come le facciate continue o ventilate in un’ampia gamma di colori, inclusi i lucernari, le pensiline e i frangiventi, di particolare rilievo i parapetti trasparenti e colorati con potenze che spaziano da 80 W a 240 W.

OGTSOLAR offers a wide range of products and services: modules, inverters and systems of storage, including the wall box recharging system, all integrated in the service “Customer support.” OGTSOLAR offers a solution for the BIPV (Building integrated photovoltaic)like the continues façades or ventilated in a wide range of colors, including the skylight, the canopies and the windbreaker, of particular importance the transparency railing and also colored with power that range from 80W to 240W.
Exhibition
KEY
Country
Italy
Italian County
Torino
Hall
d7
Brand
Austa Energy GmbH

Trade sectors

Categories
SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICSENERGY STORAGE
Sub-categories
BIPV: integrated photovoltaicThin-film photovoltaic modulesMonocrystalline/polycrystalline/amorphous silicon photovoltaic modulesControl and management softwareInvertersStorage

Social media

Contact details

Represents