SUNPOWER ITALIA SRL

Highlight

Information

Chi siamo? Siamo i creatori e i produttori di tecnologia solare leader di mercato. Siamo nati dal DNA di un'azienda che da 35 anni si spinge oltre i confini dell'energia solare. Maxeon Solar Technologies progetta, produce e vende pannelli solari avanzati con i marchi SunPower e Maxeon a clienti di oltre 100 Paesi in tutto il mondo attraverso una rete globale di oltre 1.700 partner di vendita e installazione.

Who are we? We are the creators and manufacturers of the leading solar technology in the market. Born from the DNA of a company that has been pushing the boundaries of solar energy for 35 years. Maxeon Solar Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells advanced solar panels under the brands SunPower and Maxeon to customers in over 100 countries worldwide through a global network of more than 1,700 sales and installation partners.
Exhibition
KEY
Country
Italy
Italian County
Milano
Hall
p-est

Trade sectors

Categories
SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAICSENERGY STORAGESUSTAINABLE MOBILITYENERGY EFFICIENCY
Sub-categories
Equipment, components for photovoltaicsMonocrystalline/polycrystalline/amorphous silicon photovoltaic modulesInvertersStorage systems for renewable energy plants connected to the networkSmart grid storage systemsStorageCharging stations for electric vehiclesSystems to monitor energy consumption/smart metersLithium Ion BatteriesHybrid InvertersBESS (battery energy storage systems)

Social media

Contact details

PRODUCT