INGECO SRL

Highlight

Information

I.M.G.2 SRL società di intermediazione di rifiuti, fornisce un servizio completo di trattamento e/o smaltimento dei rifiuti di diverse tipologie. Negli impianti di I.M.G.2 SRL, INGECO SRL e ESPOSITO SERVIZI ECOLOGICI SRL, i rifiuti sono selezionati meccanicamente e manualmente per garantire il recupero di un'alta percentuale di materiali riutilizzabili. I rifiuti non recuperabili ridotti di volume sono inviati a impianti per il recupero di energia elettrica. www.ingecotecnologieambientali.it

I.M.G.2 SRL waste brokerage company, provides a complete service of treatment and / or disposal of waste of different types. In the I.M.G.2 SRL, INGECO SRL and ESPOSITO SERVIZI ECOLOGICI SRL plants, the waste is selected mechanically and manually to ensure the recovery of a high percentage of reusable materials. Reduced volume non-recoverable waste is sent to waste-to-energy plants for the recovery of electricity. www.ingecotecnologieambientali.it
Country
Italy
District
Monza e della Brianza
Hall
b3

Trde sectors

Categories
RECOVERY OF MATTER AND ENERGYINTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENTWASTE TREATMENT AND DISPOSAL - TECHNOLOGIES AND COMPONENTS
Sub-categories
Equipment for scrap and wastePlants for differentiated selectionTransport serviceRecyclable material treatmentSpecial and hazardous waste treatment

Social media

Contact details