Huawei FusionSolar Forum - Storage systems serving communities

KEY
evento-on-site-and-on-demand

Information

After the success of the first edition, the Huawei FusionSolar Forum, a conference focused on Huawei's innovations and solutions for 2024 and on the Top Trends in the PV, storage and electric mobility market in Italy, returns on Feb. 29 within the K.EY exhibition in Rimini.

Leading industry experts, customers and partners who have distinguished themselves with Huawei for highly innovative projects on the topic of storage in residential, C&I and Utility scale serving grid flexibility and communities, will be the protagonists of the meeting.

The report "PV-Storage for C&I Applications Safety, Savings and Sustainability" by Politecnico di Milano, with a focus on Huawei's 200 kWh storage system, and the case study "Atlas: Synergies between storage and ultrafast charging infrastructure" will be previewed.

Host: Davide Bartesaghi, Direttore Responsabile, Editoriale Farlastrada – Solare B2B, E-Ricarica

Programme

13:45 Welcome Coffee  
 14:00 Opening  
14:05 PV and storage: 2024 market trends and scenario
Paolo Rocco Viscontini, Chairman, Italia Solare
14:15 Huawei FusionSolar: 2024 news and solutions
Enrico Lamanna, Smart PV CTO, Huawei Italia
14:25 Preview of the Report "PV-Storage for C&I Applications Safety, Savings, and Sustainability" by Politecnico di Milano
Emanuele Ogliari, Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering - expert in computational intelligence applied to storage and renewable sources, Politecnico di Milano
14:35 Synergies between storage and ultrafast charging infrastructure: the Altante case
Francesco Lamberti, Chief Technology Officer, AtlanteValentina Leva, Senior Channel Manager, Huawei ItaliaFrancesco Naso, Segretario Generale, Motus-EEmanuele Ogliari,  Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano
15:00 Lo storage per la flessibilità della rete, a servizio delle comunità
Fulvio Ferrari, COO, Higeco MoreAmaury Lamarche, Head of Marketing, Product and Growth - Retail, ENGIE ItaliaLuigi Lanuzza, Head of B2B & Storage Innovation, Enel XPietro Torretta, Head of Renantis – Downstream PV Solutions
15:25 Closing
Category
eventi-espositori-e-partner
Hall
cupola-lorenzo-cagnoni-innovation-square