IOTILIZE.ME S.R.L

Exhibitors

Information

iotilize.me opera nel waste management, offrendo servizi tech ad aziende di raccolta rifiuti e aziende nel settore costruzioni, industria, manifattura. Attraverso sensori di ultima generazione di propria produzione, iotilize.me permette di misurare il riempimento di container/tank/silos e utilizzare i dati raccolti per effettuare previsioni del volume, monitoraggio dello stato ed ottimizzazione della logistica. Dati e insight permettono di arrivare un risparmio fino al 30% sulla logistica.

iotilize.me operates in waste management, offering tech services to waste collection companies and companies in construction, industry, manufacturing. Through state-of-the-art sensors of its own manufacture, iotilize.me enables to measure the filling of containers/tank/silos and use the collected data to make volume forecasts, status monitoring, and logistics optimization. Data and insight enable savings of up to 30 percent on logistics.
Thematic walk
start-up-and-innovation
Country
Italy
District
Roma
Hall
sud

Trde sectors

Categories
SERVICE DIGITISATION AND INTEGRATED WATER SYSTEMWASTE COLLECTION, TRANSPORT AND STREET CLEANINGINTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENTENVIRONMENTAL EQUIPMENT, ANALYSIS, MEASUREMENT, CONTROLCIRCULAR AND HEALTHY CITY
Sub-categories
Carts and bins on wheelsCompactersSpecial waste collection containersLevel indicatorsUnderground eco-pointsWaste handling and storageRFID and process digitisationSystems for weighing and identifying differentiated waste collection containersRemote control systemsIoT systems, machine learning and artificial intelligenceTechnology applied to waste transportWaste transport by roadInteroperability, IT tools, Robotics, Cloud computing services, Big data, Connectivity and NetworksApplications and automations for waste collection 2.0 and reuse

Social media

Contact details

Products