PANIZZOLO RECYCLING SYSTEMS

Exhibitors

Information

I sistemi di riciclaggio progettati e realizzati da Panizzolo Recycling Systems sono il risultato di 30 anni di esperienza diretta nel campo della macinazione e raffinazione dei rottami metallici. I nostri impianti sono caratterizzati da un elevato livello di modularità e flessibilità, consentendo loro di stare al passo con i cambiamenti del mercato o di cogliere nuove opportunità commerciali. Produciamo macchine per il recupero dei rottami con il miglior ritorno sull'investimento.

The recycling systems designed and manufactured by Panizzolo Recycling Systems are the outcome of 30 years of direct experience in the field of grinding and refining of metal scrap. Our plants are characterised by a high level of modularity and flexibility, allowing them to keep up with the changes on the market or to seize new commercial opportunities. We manufacture highly efficient metal waste processing machines with the best return on investment on the market.
Thematic walk
treatment-handling-and-lifting
Country
Italy
District
Padova
Hall
a3

Trde sectors

Categories
RECOVERY OF MATTER AND ENERGYWASTE TREATMENT AND DISPOSAL - TECHNOLOGIES AND COMPONENTS
Sub-categories
Ferrous metal salvageNon-ferrous metal salvageElectrical and electronic component treatmentMechanical and sorting treatment: plants and equipmentShredders/crushers

Social media

Contact details